Efficient, easy, no cost and can safe your life.
Your health is tied, closely tied, to what you eat, how much and how often. Ideally, you will need to consume just one meal a day, and every twenty (20) hours at that.
Here’s how I do it;
- Wake up at 0400
- Do blogging draining all what is in my mind at wake up time
- Practice Yoga for 30 minutes
- Practice Karate and Taekwando for 30 minutes
- Go out to the gym
- About 0700: Drink Jioagulan tea
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan & Plant Based
- About 0800: Drink organic super greens: The Daily Dose
- Also at that time I use: Vitality Factor, Blue-Lina – Organic Spirulina Krill Oil, Longevity Formula
- At 0800 I am out the door to visit customers in the island (Puerto Rico)
- At 1200 to 1300 I get lunch as healthy as possible.
- At 1500 get a coffee and something heavy to go with it.
- About 1600 I get to the gym to lift some weights or to my Karate class. Also got a Yoga class on Tuesdays.
- Once at home I drink a vanilla shake: Regena-Slim
- I am in bed by 2100 hours. I do attend events and do have a life which does take me over 2100. When that happen, I just let my body rest until ready, do not use and alarm clock, ever.
- Do practice sports, Kayaks, tennis, hiking and fun walks on top of Karate and Yoga. Adding more in 2018, like diving and sailing.
Be Healthy | Intermittent Fasting | Dr. Jason Fung It is just efficient, easy, no cost and can safe your life. http://walterlife.com/be-healthy-intermittent-fasting-dr-jason-fung-brainthemepark-puerto-rico-787-432-8092/
Posted by Walter Rivera Santos on Friday, January 19, 2018