Raw foods, a longevity pathway you need to hit hard… NOW!
Real foods, those live enzymes, undamaged nutrients, and alkaline-forming compounds does a powerful job nourishing and cleansing. You can look and feel your best by adding them to your life.
- Raw coconut is a nutrient powerhouse. Loaded with vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes, perfectly balanced to keep your body hydrated and nourished.
- Coconut meat (flesh), which is found around the inside of a coconut shell, is equally beneficial, as it contains high levels of lauric acid, a type of saturated fat that resists harmful viruses, bacteria, and fungi, and promotes brain health.
- Regularly eating the flesh of a raw coconut and drinking its juice can help you shed the excess pounds, avoid developing heart disease, and keep your free-flowing cholesterol levels in check.
- Raw coconut can also help boost energy levels, promote healthy thyroid function and hormone levels, rejuvenate skin, and heal a damaged gut.
- Incorporating raw coconut oil into your diet is another great way to get more of this superfood into your body.
- Omega-3 fatty acids and disease-fighting antioxidants. An ancient superfood consumed by both Aztec and Mayan warriors for strength and sustenance.
- Rich in fiber, essential fatty acids, calcium, antioxidants, and protein, helpful for weight maintenance, healthy digestion (they form a soothing gel layer when soaked in water or liquid) immune support, disease prevention.
Sprouted nuts and seeds
- Raw, sprouted almonds, for instance, are one of the healthiest foods containing healthy fats, complete protein, amino acids, and essential trace minerals.
- Boost immunity, regulate cholesterol levels, support a healthy brain and heart.
- Magnesium best natural source is raw cacao.
- Contains well over 300 identifiable nutrient compounds that feed your system.
- Works on your brain chemistry, boost energy levels, improves circulation, neutralizes cancer-causing free radicals.
- Helps to stimulate the production of digestive enzymes for a better gut health.
- Spinach, kale, and Swiss chard are a key dietary component for boosting energy levels, detoxifying the liver and other organs, and cleansing the digestive tract.
- Eating leafy greens will also help keep you regular, so eat, juice, take powdered, leafy greens for maximum health.
- Cultured vegetables like cabbage, carrots, and cucumbers actually makes them easier to digest, which means your body is able to unlock and access their nutrients far easier.
- Fermented vegetables are also packed with gut-enhancing enzymes and probiotic bacteria, which together build immunity and improve nutrient absorption.
Pasture-based dairy products
- Dairy products obtained from grass-fed animals can provide a solid nutritional foundation from which to incorporate other raw foods into your diet.
- Pasture-based raw milk contains a near-perfect combination of healthy fats, proteins, digestive enzymes, and probiotic bacteria to overcome allergies, heal digestive issues, and build strong immunity.
- And pasture-based raw butter is rich in fatty acids, selenium, iodine, vitamins, and other important nutrients that promote wellness and prevent disease